If you are auditioning for us with an animal act, you should register for a city first then come back and fill out the form below.

Different venues and states we travel to have different rules and regulations. However for all auditions you will need to bring a Veterinarian Certificate of Good Health or a copy of the inoculation records from your veterinarian verifying that your animal(s) have all of their current vaccinations.

After filling out the form, we will contact you if we have additional questions.